Monday, April 30, 2012

My Newest Designs...simple...

I was so surprised when I saw the date on my last post! I can't believe how fast the time has past...at least I was busy working on some new designs! :) Also, I have added a nice feature to all of my cards...a crisp inner 100% cotton liner sheet, making it a pleasure to write your thoughts out on.

Floral Black and White Thank You Cards, here!

This is a simple black and white of my water color design, "Nasturtium Bouquet". I thought it made a nice simple design.

Embossed and Pressed Flower Mother's Day Card!

I really enjoy the look and feel of embossed cards, tags and bookmarks. I think they are elegant! This pretty embossed card has a real pressed flower and leaf, making it a one-of-a-kind card.

Just-A-Note, Just for Fun! Note Cards and Writing Paper...

My daughter was having fun doodling and drew a pencil on a scrap of paper. She was just about to throw it out when I saw it and asked her if I could have it. She gladly gave it to me! So I took it and wrote "Just A Note" as you see it here. I tweaked "mr. pencil" and colored it with Prismacolor colored pencils.

One-of-a-kind, pressed flower Mother's Day Card...With Love!

A pressed Lobelia and small English Ivy leaf fill the middle of this punched out heart. Below, attached by two silver toned brads is a strip of silver ribbon with the words "With Love". It is a simple card with a simple message and design.

Spring Tree, Thank You Cards!

I have been wanting to capture a "Spring" tree for a while, but wasn't sure what it would look like...until the other day...when I was driving home from buying groceries and I came to a section in the road covered with red tree bud "coats" and there it was...a "Spring" tree! :) This is probably the most abstract design I have done thus far.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, question or suggestion...