Monday, July 9, 2012

Technical difficulties and a new Camera...!

Well...I am finally back... :) I'm so sorry that I haven't written here. I have been having some technical difficulties...I use a Linux based operating system and when my husband updated my machine, it didn't really like it...my computer is a bit old and flash doesn't work, my computer freezes when I try to download pictures...oh and did I tell you that my camera died? It has been a bit of a challenge.

So...I am currently using my husbands computer that is tucked away in his office area and I got a new camera!  It is not fancy or overly expensive but it takes nice clear pictures and that is, afterall, why I need it...

I had to laugh as I was going through the house taking shots and my vacuum cleaner happened to be parked in the hallway and it was then that I realized that my camera and vacuum cleaner match one another. :D They are both a beautiful bright blue with black trim!

This week, me and my family will be taking a small vacation while visiting our oldest daughter.  Next week, I should have gotten used to my new camera and then I will be able to post some pictures of my new designs and my vacation!

Have a wonderful, Summery week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, question or suggestion...