Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Busy year...2012!


Six different designs packaged simply with a recycled band, logo and matching sticker!

I'm sorry that it has been quiet here for a little while. Life can certainly get pretty busy! :)

I have been fine-tuning designs, making Nativity Sets for Christmas (my most popular product of the season!), homeschooling, housekeeping and caring for my elderly parents.

Because of my various and sundry responsibilities, I will probably change a few things with the shop.
One of the things that won't change, is the quality of each hand-crafted item.  As always, each notecard, recipe card, bookmark, writing paper design....as well as other items that will be added, will continue to be made with the quality materials you have come to expect.

As you can see in my photo, I keep my packaging simple and "green". Each packaging band is scrap from the card manufacturing process. I work hard to use all of my materials in a way that doesn't create a lot of waste, but also enhances my products!

I have many new designs and other products that I will introduce to you as they develop. Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

For those of my readers that live here in the US, I hope you have a blessed New Year!

Warmly,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, question or suggestion...