Monday, January 21, 2013

Designs from 2012 continued...


I added a photo card to the shop using one of my own pictures and sending it to MOO.com to make into this cute blank notecard!



To each card design I decided to add a quality, 100% cotton inner sheet to give a special writing surface and I added hand-embossed designs as well! The other advantage to adding this inner sheet, is much more area for a longer, more fuller letter or note for those who need it.




I introduced a new line of recipe cards. Simple clean lines in black and white. 



Around Mother's day, I enjoyed making different pressed flower designs to the shop. They seemed to be enjoyed. There were a few that never made it to the shop! A couple of my friends happened to be at my house and saw them and bought them before I even listed them! 


Here are a couple that never made it to the shop! :)

I think I will have to add another post!! I still have more to show you. As you are looking at what I designed over this past year, let me know what are your favorites or what you would like to see more of in the shop!

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts.

Have a wonderful day!
Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, question or suggestion...