Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Designs from 2012


In February, I started working on this watercolor piece. I found myself "stuck" so I had put it aside. 


In March, I designed this "Chair-y" bit of writing paper.


In keeping with the graphic pen designs that I was enjoying making, this "Thank You!" bouquet was born.


You can see that I was having fun with the graphic pen!  This "Just-A-Note" design, I enjoyed coloring with Prismacolor Colored Pencils.  But this wasn't to be the end...


I had to continue with the graphic pen and colored pencils.  This is "Spring Tree".


My next project was to work on some recipe cards. Each card has a bit of pen, a bit of embossing and a bit of colored pencil.


I was pretty busy in April! Having put aside the recipe cards to work on some Mother's day cards, I used a bit of embossing and pressed flowers to make some simple yet special designs. It was at this time that I decided to add a 100% cotton sheet to the inside of each of my cards for a more elegant writing surface. 

I will share some of the other designs that I worked on over this past year in my next post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, question or suggestion...