Friday, February 1, 2013

Three Valentine's Day possibilities...


"Sweet Cupcake Valentine"
Give the special person in your life something sweet! (without the calories) 
This is a one of a kind Sweet "Cupcake" Valentine!
The little note on the front says...
"To:...............With Love, ................. " 
just waiting for you to make it personal! 

Inside of the card you can share your loving and special thoughts on the embossed, 100% cotton sheet that I include with all of my cards.

This card measures "4 1/2 x 6" and comes with a crisp white envelope that is placed in a clear plastic sleeve to keep it neat and fresh for when you are ready to use it.




"Nasturtium Bouquet Embossed"
Picture Window Collection

Nasturtium Bouquet is actually a piece I painted a number of years ago. It is a small bouquet of flowers that my children had picked for me. Whenever I look at it my thoughts go back to those days when they were young and enjoyed picking the "weeds" in the yard and calling them beautiful flowers....treasures to behold...

This is the fourth design in my Picture Window collection. As with the others in this group, each print is framed with hand-embossing that I work with a stencil, stylus and light table. This card measures 4 1/2" x 6" and comes with it's own crisp white envelope. I also include an inner sheet of 100% cotton for a wonderful writing surface.

I will place the card and envelope in a clear plastic sleeve to keep them neat and clean until you are ready to use them. This is the perfect size card for adding a 4"x 6" photo to when sending to a friend or family member.

Nasturtium Bouquet!


"Unique Pressed Flower"

A pressed Lobelia fills the middle of this punched out heart. The lovely purple background is embossed with flowers...It is a simple card with a simple design.
This card measures 4 1/2" x 6" and comes with it's own crisp white A6 sized envelope. It is a one-of-a-kind card because each flower that is used is unique in itself!
As with all of my cards, I include a 100% cotton inner page for added space to write what is in your heart. 


Happy Valentine's Day!
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, I'd like to order 2 of the first one and 1 of the 3rd one, please. I love these!!!! Blessings to you as you continue to create with the gifting God has given you!!
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faith! Thanks so much! If you click on the names of the cards on the bottom of each description, it is actually a link to the page in my shop! :)
    Blessings to you, Faith!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, question or suggestion...