Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Writing Paper...

Writing paper is one of those stationery items that seemed to disappear for a while, but has been making a comeback in many different styles. Here are a few that I have in the shop right now! I have others that I will soon be adding...




My daughter was doodling and made this cute "pencil person" and when she was done she was going to throw it out, so I asked her if I could have it. I took it and modified it, put some color to it, added "Just-A-Note" and here it is! 
"Just-A-Note" to send to a friend or family member. This set would make a fun gift, as well! I hand color each sheet with Prismacolor colored pencils. 

The set includes:
* 10 white 100% cotton, "Just-A-Note" sheets
* 10 crisp yellow envelopes
* 4 "Just-A-Note" blank notecards with 4 crisp yellow envelopes
* 1 lined writing sheet for keeping your writing nice and even 
...all in a decorative folder! 





Letter writing seems to be a forgotten art, but it doesn't have to be! Just sit down and start that thoughtful note on one of these lovely pages! 
All of my notecards and writing paper envelopes are sized A6 (4 3/4" x 6 1/2") and will easily accommodate a 4"x 6" photo. Each sheet is a generous, 6" x 9".

Here is what you will receive:
- 10 designed sheets (and 5 extras), a total of 15 sheets of 24 lb. 100% cotton writing paper. 
- 1 writing guide sheet. (a piece of lined paper to guide your writing in a nice straight and even direction. No letters going up-hill or down! :) 
- 10 acid free green envelopes 
...all in a decorative folder.




Pumpkins in the Fall...This letter writing paper is made from 24 lb., 100% cotton. Each sheet measures 6" x 8 1/2" and comes with it's own matching envelope. This is an original design. I had done a sketch in pencil quite a while ago and liked it so much that I thought I would work it into a writing paper design. I hope you enjoy writing on it!

Here is what you will receive:
- 10  6"x8 1/2" sheets of Pumpkins in the Fall
- 5 extra sheets (for a longer letter or in case of a poor start) :)
- A lined guide sheet (for keeping everything going in the right direction) 
- 10 A6 (4 3/4" x 6 1/2") ivory envelopes 
...all in a decorative folder!

To visit my shop: KateXpressions

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, question or suggestion...