Wednesday, March 6, 2013

An Update and some Flowers for Spring...

My life right now is quite busy. When I started my shop two years ago, I worked managing my home and homeschooling my last three children.  Over this past year, my responsibilities have grown to include helping my elder parents transition from being independent, to more dependent on those that are here for them. So it may seem at times that I have abandoned all efforts here, but in reality, I have just slowed this part of my life down a bit. So here are two new writing paper designs that I just added to my shop!





It is fun to play with different designs and materials, to create something out-of-the-box...here is my latest "out-of-the-box" writing paper! A lovely, black and white floral design printed on a nice 24 lb. Linen/ Cotton combination paper. A lacy edge adds some interest to the composition...
Here is what is included:

- 20 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" sheets 

- 10 crisp white A6 envelopes
- a lined, writing guide sheet
...in a decorative folder!

So, who will you write to? :)

More available upon request!

For other Writing Paper in my shop:

To view other items in my shop:






I love the rich red color of geraniums with their dark curly green leaves. They are a "staple" in many household planters. This homey, colorful floral is simple but special enough to write a thoughtful letter to a friend.
I drew out my original design with a micron pigma black graphic pen. I then printed my design on 100% cotton writing paper. I color each sheet individually with prismacolor colored pencils.

Please be sure to choose whether you would like the black and white version or the colored, when you order!

Here is what you will receive:

- 20 - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Geranium Sheets

- 10 - Red (for the colored sheets) or White (for the black and white sheets) A6 Envelopes
- 1 - Lined, Writing Guide (for even writing!)
...all in a decorative folder!

More available upon request!

To view other writing paper in my shop:

To see other items:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, question or suggestion...