Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Is it really July already?!

Hello! Remember me? I'm the woman who is supposed to be writing something here a little more often...
Have you tried the Graphix Shrink Film yet? It is fun and easy to do!

Through the end of May and into June, I did some custom cards. Here are some pictures!



I had some fun working with a nice bronze acrylic paint on this Birthday card. 
The recipient loves Palm trees 



This came out very pretty I think. 
I used a nice blue floral pattern paper that always looks great with white.
I also punched the border, embossed the patterns, cut out parts of the wings
and added little dots of gold paint and a little white bow!


This card was a fun design for a baby boy shower.


See the little green shoe that matches the paper? 
I used the Graphix Shrink Film to make it!
The only green marker that I had that would work on the shrink film
were my colored Sharpies.


This design was punched and embossed. 
Looking at it here, it may not look like much but in person
it was quite pretty!

So, I have been working on a few things. I also filled a couple of orders in the shop, including this design:


I have also been a little bit busy with a few other things. We finished homeschool the week before last and then I had to get all of my quarterly reports and end of the year paperwork done last week. I have yet to make my new school plans for this coming year, but that will be soon!

This week, I was going to start cleaning and organizing my basement so we can "flow" better in the house. Unfortunately, my Mom had to be admitted to the hospital and so we have had my Dad living here for a few days.

It's tough to get old...but we have really enjoyed being with my Dad and loving on him. I'm so very thankful that I still have my parents around to visit and share things with.

So that is all I have for you right now. I have been playing with other designs but I haven't really been happy with any of them.

Feel free to share what projects you may be working on, in the comments! I'd love to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, question or suggestion...