Friday, February 13, 2015

The Ice Bouquet


(c) 2015 Karen Todd

"From its chamber comes the whirlwind, and cold from the scattering winds.
By the breath of God ice is given, and the broad waters are frozen fast." 
Job 37:9-10

When I was young and living at home, I would see beautiful, feathery patterns of frost on the windows during the winter. It always amazed me that there could be such beauty in created by the wind blowing the water around. 

With newer windows that seal good and tight we don't see these lovely creations as often. This one made me think of a wild flower bouquet. Just look at the flowers interspersed with feathery leaves. Isn't it wonderful! 

Was this created by just some passing wind or did the Lord pass by and leave a special gift for us to enjoy?  I believe that the Great Artist was at work. He knew that I would be blessed by His handiwork, because that is the kind of God I serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, question or suggestion...